Below are a list of Election Day parties. As it usually happens in Anchorage, you go to your party and then,when election results start coming in in earnest, you head to Egan Center, or Election Central and watch and rub shoulders with candidates and people of all parties. Enjoy:
- 6:00-8:00 pm. Young Voters GOTV party for Young Democrats. Drew Michael’s House, 1239 I Street, Anchorage
- 6:00. General Democratic Supporters. SubZero Bistro & Microlounge, 612 F Street, Anchorage.
- 8:00 Forrest Dunbar Celebration Party. Brown Bag Sandwich Company, 400 D Street, Anchorage.
- 6:00 Sen. Mark Begich’s Pre-Election Results Shindig. Flattop Pizza,600 W 6th Avenue, Anchorage.
- I don’t know for sure what party this belongs to, but I’m thinking the Ds, because it’s Juneau. Silver Bow, 20 2nd St, Juneau.
- 8:00 The Sullivan for Senate campaign will be at the Hotel Captain Cook, Anchorage.
- 8:00 The Walker/Mallott campaign will be in the lobby of the Performing Arts Center, Anchorage.
- 8:00 The Parnell/Sullivan campaign, the House and Senate GOP Majorities will be at the Hilton Hotel, Anchorage.
- 8:00 Click’s Election Night Watch. Sen. Click Bishop’s Campaign Headquarters, 405 College Road, Fairbanks.
- 7:30 Rep. Charisse Millett, Little Italy, 2300 E 88th Ave, Anchorage,
- 7:30-10:30 pm. The Unity Ticket Party. 2nd Floor of the Performing Arts Center. 621 W 6th Avenue, Anchorage.
More pro pot:
8:00: Ginger. 425 W 5th Ave. Anchorage.